Life can make us feel so hopeless sometimes. I remember those days. The days when everything seemed bleak and miserable. When I had tried to do everything I could but nothing seemed to get better. The days that broke my heart the most. The days when I was about to give up.
But those were the days that made me who I am today.
Giving up is not an option. I know sometimes we can get hopeless by our current circumstances. But believe me, these circumstances won’t stay forever. The time will come and you will get back up and thrive. The hardship that you’re facing right now is actually a gift for you. It will strengthen your mentality and when you finally get out of this trouble, you’ll be a better person. Better than you could ever imagine.
You may also like:
Songs to listen when you’re about to give up
Below I have created a playlist of songs that I always listen when I feel like I’m about to give up. The lyrics of these songs are so deep. You may understand the meanings if you listen to this during a discouraging moment.
1. The Messenger – Linkin Park
2. Everybody Hurts – The Corrs
3. Who You Are – Jessie J
4. Fight Song – Rachel Platten
5. Keep Holding On – Avril Lavigne
6. A Little Too Much – Shawn Mendes
7. the broken hearts club – gnash
8. Oceans – Emmit Feen, Nylo
9. Silence – Marshmello, Khalid
10. Do Or Die – Thirty Seconds to Mars
11. Change – Yelawolf
12. Adam’s Song – Blink 182
13. That’s Life – Michael Buble
14. Six Degrees of Separation – The Script
15. Melodies of Life – Freya Catherine
Here is the Spotify playlist I created. Remember that you need to install Spotify app on your PC or on your phone in order to play this playlist.