Love is in the air. Falling in love is one of the best feelings in the world. It boosts our dopamine level and makes us feel incredible. We crave love so much even to the point that we would die for it, and for someone who falls in love, this isn’t a mere exaggeration. But being in love is not an easy thing. It requires efforts from both sides. Otherwise, love would be something painful instead of something beautiful.
Related post: When You’re About To Give Up Playlist
Crazy in love…
Love has the ability to turn pain into joy, tears into laughter, and nothing to something. Did I say love can turn nothing to something? Yeah, the songs in the playlist which I’m going to share with you are the proof that love could make the song-writer compose something beautiful for us from scratch.
Without further ado, here are the love songs that you should sing when you’re falling in love.
- You Are Mine – Caecilia
- Love Is You – Ten 2 Five
- Soldier – James TW
- No Matter Where You Are – Us The Duo
- Enchanted – Taylor Swift
- The One – Kodaline
- Floating – Finding Hope
- Mine – Bazzi
- Everything – Michael Bublé
- Over And Over Again – Nathan Sykes, Ariana Grande
- Heartbeat – Rival, Cadmium, Veronica Bravo
- Vulnerable – Secondhand Serenade
- I Will Fly – Ten 2 Five
- 1,2,3,4 – Plain White T’s
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- You Are The Reason – Calum Scott
- Love Is Dead – Imad Royal, FRND
- I Like Me Better – Lauv
- Keep Being You – Isyana Sarasvati
- With You – Jacob Lee
- On The Night Like This – Mocca
- Love Me Now – Fixl, Rothchild, Se-A
- Like I Did With You – Us The Duo
- Love Residue – SMLE, Jackie’s Boy
- Pyramid – Charice, Iyaz
To listen to the full song in the playlist, make sure you have already installed Spotify on your desktop or on your phone.